Monday, March 7, 2011

Obsession: Fine Featherheads

If you haven't noticed, I'm kind of addicted to dying my hair.  I decided to go natural for at least a few months because that much dying and bleaching can't possibly be healthy for my hair.  I think I may have found the answer to my problems:  Fine Featherheads.

They are basically little hair sew-ins that looks like different colored feathers...so cute!  I'm thinking about ordering some, but I'm not sure if I have enough expertise to apply them...wish me luck, and I'll let you know how it turns out!


FineFeatherheads: Spring 2011 from Dakota Hills on Vimeo.

4 comments:

DEZMOND said...

Hope birds won't complain ;)))

Remy said...

They look interesting enough. the "sew in" part though, frightens me a little bit. LOL

Anonymous said...

I make and Sell these to. Checkout my facebook page. Hannah's Roost. You don't sew them in. They are held in by a mirco link crimp bead. They are super fun

Melissa said...

I like them! The promo video is a little awkward...but they're definitely cute. I'd rock 'em.

Post a Comment

Don't be shy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...